Many organizations have critical equipment that is imperative to the success of their day-to-day operation. Often times, these systems are outdated and antiquated making it impossible to get a facility-level view of all operational critical equipment. The number of systems and equipment can vary from organization to organization; however, business continuity requires that the proper personnel are immediately notified of issues that arise to quickly resolve them.
Delivering an Immediate Response
Response Technology's Centurion Elite® offers the most agile Direct to Responder (D2R&tm;) integrated facility solution on the market. Our line of wireless sensors can be deployed throughout a facility, campus, or even across the country and monitored from a single system. When triggered, the sensor will alarm the Centurion Elite® which will send an immediate emergency notification to the proper personnel for that particular incident.
Delivery methods can include any combination of email, text message, phone, pagers, computer software, or two-way radio. These delivery method combinations are designated in the Elite Audiences®, which allow users to customize specific responses based on the sensor that is activated. With the Centurion Elite®, the user can assign all sensors to alarm in the same way or can customize each individual alarm to activate a different response.
USE CASESThe Centurion Elite® has been deployed across the country for various uses.
- FIRE SYSTEM INTEGRATION - Many facilities across the country operate with fire systems, that while meeting current code, lack the optimal ability to alert people in the quickest methods. With the Centurion Elite® existing fire systems can be easily expanded without running any additional wiring. These systems can also be upgraded to use the full range of Elite outputs including Email, text, phone, overhead paging, and computer alerts to inform occupants of a fire emergency.
- EQUIPMENT MONITORING - Machinery will experience issues from time to time that requires immediate attention, but with the Centurion Elite® the proper personnel can be notified within seconds when this occurs. By connecting our universal transmitter to the machinery, the Elite can inform personnel of the type of issue, location of the machine and when the issue occurred over any preferred output method.
- WEATHER/CHEMICAL ALERTING - Weather conditions and potential chemical leaks can create hazardous working environments for employees making it imperative to notify personnel when conditions become suboptimal. The Centurion Elite® can integrate into a multitude of weather and chemical sensors allowing personnel to immediately be notified of hazardous conditions and evacuate the area.
- D2R™ communication allows users to bypass third parties and go straight to the responders within seconds.
- 24/7 sensor monitoring ensures your facility is always protected.
- Wireless sensors allow for quick and easy installation and expansion.
- Compatibility with Centurion Gateway® allows multiple facilities to be monitored from a single system.
- Versatile universal transmitters can be connected to any equipment with a dry contact closure.
- Self contained solutions ensure that network and power outages don't disrupt system operations.